Sunday, September 14, 2014

Farmer's Market Color Sorting Set Review


Okay, so a few weeks ago we made this awesome purchase for baby for only $20 on Amazon! (It usually sells for $40.) 

Let me just say we love this set so much, I actually purchased a few other sets including:  


I made the last three purchases on Zulily a few weeks ago (for almost half the regular price) but have not received them yet. (Zulily products take forever to ship... :/)

Anyways, here is my Farmer's Market Color Sorting Set Review

Product Logistics:

Farmers Market Color Sorting Set includes 

- 25 foods ("Each food is relationally sized" to one another") 
- 5 baskets (4"H x 5.5"D)
- stickers for labeling
- & an activity book

Recommended for ages 3+

Price: $39.99

Farmer's Market Color Sorting Set 

When & why I made this purchase:

I made this purchase a few weeks ago (after tons of research) for my daughter (10 months). The recommended age for this product is 3+ but I took the risk knowing that my daughter needed play food for her kitchen. I could have easily purchased felt play food or any other soft play food but I wanted to invest in something that would last longer.

What we DO like about this purchase:

-Perfect for small hands. 
-The quality of the food is great. 
-It seems like the each piece will be able to last a really long time.  
-Each piece has awesome detail, and is relationally sized to one another. In other words, the pumpkin is the largest and the berries are the smallest. 
- Perfect for our daughter who is only 10 months old.
- The price I paid ($20) was great for the quality of food and amount of food included.

What we DON'T like about this purchase:

I would have preferred that the baskets be made out of real wood.

Would I recommend this product:

I will most definitely recommend this product to everyone I know! I am thrilled to be have found the perfect addition to my daughters play kitchen. & best of all my daughter loves her play food!

Where can you find this product:


Related Products I would Recommend:



Until next time,

  



1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone,

    Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS

    Have you been looking for financing options for your new business plans, Are you seeking for a loan to expand your existing business, Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and you don’t know which way to go or where to turn to? Have you been turned down by your banks? MRS. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS says YES when your banks say NO. Contact us as we offer financial services at a low and affordable interest rate of 2% for long and short term loans. Interested applicants should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via Whatsapp +12156195367 profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Services rendered include:

    * Refinancing Loans
    * Car Loan
    * Truck Loans
    * COVID-19 Financing Loan
    * Home Loan
    * Mortgage Loan
    * Debt Consolidation Loan
    * Farm Loan
    * Business Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Personal Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Students Loan and so many others.

    For more info; Contact us via WhatsApp Number +12156195367 Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    With Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS. you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties as we are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic

    ReplyDelete